where to find THIS light....

Saiga

Enlightened
having talked myself out of another fenix, and with my sure-fire G2L on back-order from optics planet, ( hey, for $54, i'll wait ) i'm looking around for a good quality light ( no DX's) something well over 100 lumens,hopefully a cree or rebel, using two 123's, either clicky,regulated, water proof/resistant, two-stage,and UNDER a hundred bucks.
the fenix's P3D's would be perfect, but i just don't want all those options, and many of the lights i've rooted out on the interweb are way over $100. any help much appreciated.....

Last edited:

mchlwise

Enlightened
The P3D meets all of your requirements. :shrug:

The "options" aren't cumbersome. If you don't want any level other than the highest, don't loosen the head, and wait at least a full second from turning the light off to turn it back on again. If you do that, you won't ever see any mode other than Turbo.

Saiga

Enlightened
thanks guys.....i've been looking at this : LumaPower LumaHunter M1-R Tactical LED flashlight w. Luxeon Rebel 180 lumens! M1
on sale for $89. any opinions ? thanks.......

copperfox

Enlightened
two reviews of the M1-R:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/175144

I like mine :twothumbs

EDIT: 18650 li-ion cells get better runtime than with 123s. You did not specify you were looking for an EDC light, but if so, I think that the M1-R is just a little too big and heavy for this use.

Last edited:

bspofford

Enlightened
thanks guys.....i've been looking at this : LumaPower LumaHunter M1-R Tactical LED flashlight w. Luxeon Rebel 180 lumens! M1
on sale for $89. any opinions ? thanks.......

Don't forget the Dereelight CL1H Q2 5-mode, CL1H Q2 2 mode, Fenix P3D Rebel Premium 100, Fenix P2D Rebel Premium 100, and several Wolf-Eyes lights.