paypal?

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
Could anyone provide a brief description of how one paypals? I am registered with paypal but they do not give very good directions on using their service.
Thank you!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

StevieRay

Enlightened
Go to paypal.com.......log in with name and password..............click on send money.............enter recipient's paypal address..........fill in the blanks........etc.

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
Thanks StevieRay, it really is simple when you execute a sale. Before you actually make a transaction, you do not know if you are able to perform that action.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
why don't you get some practice...

my paypal address is [email protected]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
HaHa, finish your education, make some money, then make an offer Rothrandir. Wouldn't want to jeopardize your parents money son.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i think you have my offer confused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i offered my paypal address so you can get the hang of sending funds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Someone send Roth 20 cents. From what I gather, their fees are 2.9% plus 30 cents, so receiving 20 cents wouldn't be worth the trouble. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif