Rebel based lights

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking to purchase my first light with the Rebel LED and would like some recommendations from all of you out there. So far I have only looked at the Lumapower M1-R and a few of the Fenix models. I do not want to go over $150.00 but do not want anything really cheap (No cheap Chinese lights). Anything else out there worth a look? I thank all of you in advance!!

Mike

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Bit of a dilemma here, the only companies who have moved their lines into Rebelness are Chinese. Give it a few more months...

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
(No cheap Chinese lights).
dealextreme: cheap and chinese
Fenix: best bag for buck, reasonable priced, chinese

.. if I get what I want, then I wont care where it comes from
(maybe because most of the things I buy are not made here in Austria. If I'd get a Bike, it sure had to be a Superduke . But thats also the best bike in its class atm) :rolleyes:

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry! I need to clarify! I do not mind buying Chinese lights, I just do not want the really cheap ones like what is sold on DX. I would also rather buy from a US vendor. I have the original Fenix P3D and L2D and they are two of my favorite lights. I would not mind getting the Rebel versions of either one, but would prefer something a bit different to add to my collection. The Lumapower is more of the size I like. I know Nuwai is making a AA light with the Rebel in it, but I am not sure that is available yet.

Mike

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you! I have decided to try the Lumapower M1-R and just ordered it from batteryjunction! :twothumbs I should have it on Monday. I will give my impressions of it after I get a chance to play with it for awile!! I may still get the Fenix Rebel L2D, but at a later time!;)

Mike