This forum turns on my GF

lightwave1209

Newly Enlightened
Since my GF found out about Candle Power Forums, she finds it a real turn on. Does anyone else have a similar issue with their significant other? She's trying to steal my flashlights now.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a keeper.

I turned onto my current trophy wife (of 32 years) when, on our first date, after eating french fries, she wiped her hands on her jeans. And she knew what a trotline was.

Groundhog66

Banned
I will stick with my wife, she let's me buy all the toys I want WITHOUT trying to steal them from me........:thumbsup:

greenstuffs

Banned
Haha well my Sis has been searching through my keychain and claimed herself a CR2 ION and an Atwood Whistle. Women love cute metal stuff.

WNG

Enlightened
U sure its not one of those "girls" in Crocodile Dundee your dating? ;)

LOL!

:D

Mine find it all amusing, but is supportive of them. She never knew how useful and novel they are.
An EDC I gave her got her brownie points during a company dinner party. When a senior partner had difficulty seeing the menu, she pulled out the Nichia-LEDed light and it really impressed him.

orionlion82

Enlightened
i have me an awesome geek girl. youd think she would be all about flashlights and CPF - but so far its a bust. too busy playing with computers i recon :p

Illum

Flashaholic
I'm sure most of you blokes out there with gfs have had grudges to bear with something like this....

I'm single for a reason:whistle: