Fenix Warranty

AdamL

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

On my Fenix warranty card it states in Note 2) - "We suggest customers register the E-Warranty card on our website, so that customers can get a total 18 months free repair service".

I have had a look at the website www.fenixlight.com and can't find and information.

Does anyone if this warranty extension exists, and if so, how do I get it?

Thanks,

Adam

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it does, but according to the email I received from Fenix you have to email them all the warranty card info as they have not updated their web site for theis feature. Just email them and the will send you back the how to.
Hope this helps you.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhm, what's the difference between this extended 18months warranty and the regular limited lifetime warranty? Before you didnt have to pay for the work but for the parts(which isn't much of a warranty...), this free "repair" sounds the same. Or am I interpreting it wrong?
Props to our dealers here though who go out of their way to stand behind Fenix's products.

HighLumens

Enlightened
More than an year has gone since the last post here, how works the warranty now? On their website I read: lifetime warranty no questions asked. Does it mean I will never have to spend money to repair a Fenix or I still have to pay something?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe if you purchase the Fenix light from 4sevens.com you automatically get lifetime warranty :shrug: