Kaidomain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo21

Enlightened
I recently purchased a Kai CREE 5 mode, single AA light for $15 from Kaidomain. The modes feature failed after a few cycles through the modes. I notified Kaidomain and they said that if I placed a new order for $15 or more I wouldn't have to return the defective light, they would just send me a new one with my new order.

So I placed an order for a 2 mode CREE light for $24.89 and 2 18650 batteries for $9.99 and paid with PayPal. I received email confirmation that the replacement for the defective light, the new 2 mode CREE and the 2 batteries would be shipped together. I was told everything was in stock and shipping immediately.

Several days ago, I noticed that in the "my account" area under "order status" that the replacement light did not ship as I was told. Furthermore, the battery order for $9.99 had cancelled. The only thing that had shipped was the 2 mode CREE. :ohgeez::mad:

So, I sent an email to "Dora" in the sales department inquiring about this and received no reply. The next day I sent another email. No reply. And so on for 2 more days. Then I sent an email asking about expedited shipping on a completely different flashlight and got an immediate response from Dora! I replied to that response with an inquiry about my problem orders. No reply again. :banghead: :sigh:

Not only was I not notified that they weren't shipping the replacement light but I wasn't notified about the cancellation of my battery order and most importantly the $9.99 was not refunded to PayPal. :eek:

This is a lousy way to do business. I am going to talk to customer service at Paypal and find out what kind of recourse I have. Meanwhile - Buyer Beware! :caution:

Status
Not open for further replies.