Bezel Question

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking of buying a Ti bezel and a ucl lens for my novatac 120P. What is the best way to remove the bezel
any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In advance Jay

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine unscrewed very easliy, there was no loctite or anything. I used the bottom of my mouse pad. Just lay the mouse pad upside down on a table and push the flashlight bezel down on the rubber and unscrew. There are other ways but that's what I have done.

katx

Newly Enlightened
Mine unscrewed very easliy, there was no loctite or anything. I used the bottom of my mouse pad. Just lay the mouse pad upside down on a table and push the flashlight bezel down on the rubber and unscrew. There are other ways but that's what I have done.

On a somewhat similar note, I have a Mag 2AA light and tail cap simply would not unscrew. I have used WD40 with no luck. Should I heat it up? Any suggestions?

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if heat would work. I ran into the same problem once with a minimag and since it was the tailcap that is supposed to screw and unscrew regularly I chalked it up to galling? I got so fed up I actually used two pliers (It was an old beat up MM I was going to throw it away anyways) and I still could not get the tailcap off. Don't know what to suggest.