Ti Twisty 27S

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of my one off projects, tend to go in and out of the lathe chuck, and the blast cabinet, too many times...This is one of them, but it's done...I hope;)

RV7 NiMH driver, Seoul USVOH emitter, plugged Kroll body (cell preload, is field adjustable) This is a light anybody can figure out, and there's no reason to worry about the driver going crunch...Let umm crank the cell tube as hard as they may...With the intuitive on-off witness marks, all you need to do, is hand the light over to someone, and smile, they'll figure out instantly.

I'll probaby add some enamel paint to the on-off marks...

It feels good in the hand, not too heavy, nice balance, and it's :crazy: bright...

Can you tell, I like it:grin2:

This NiMH driver in twisty configuration, makes for an off-the-hook bright light. I can't see the difference in brightness, between a 27S FluPIC light on max, running off a 18650, and this 1AA light...Larryk, we need to do the light meter thing again. I'll have a cold Mountain Dew waitin' for ya:D

I dub this light the OMG-TTIB there,it officially has a name:nana:

p1060675jx0.jpg

p1060676ew6.jpg

p1060677fh8.jpg

I need sun...

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... That is a cool looking light so far. I am a huge twisty light fan, and I like the HAIII coating, too.

Can't wait for completed pictures!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright TB, I need to move my sorry butt up norht cause you and Larry are having far too much fun without me! :huh: Dang it, I have a Lathe and a Milling Machine if I would get off my lazy butt and set them up that would be easier than moving, I suppose??? :ohgeez:

Very COOL as always, TB! :twothumbs

And what HA III Coating? I believe that is Titanium that has been BLASTED!!! ;)

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Just a plain ol' BEER for me! :buddies:

TB SWEETNESSS! :rock:

john

PS - GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a plain ol' BEER for me! :buddies:

TB SWEETNESSS! :rock:

john

PS - GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Beer good, I think I'll have one!

This light really should have a soft start, like HID, so there's some warning before the blast...