• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo 27LT-S **SOLD**

mbely2

Enlightened
For Sale is McGizmo 27LT-S with Stainless Steel "Mofo" bezel. This is the original edition light with Seoul P4 emitter, as received from Don: not a mod.
The light is in very good condition - gently used, never carried.
It has well centered emitter, buttery smooth twisting action, beautiful and useful light pattern with huge throw and bright corona. Super bright & white.

As all of the Don's lights, even the new ones, this light is not without irregularities and flaws - it has some small cosmetic defects, finish imperfections and machine marks.

Price is *SOLD* shipped via USPS Priority Mail; insurance, if desired, is extra.
This price is for USA only.
I can ship overseas if buyer pays for shipping.

I accept Postal Money Order (US only) and PayPal. If paid by PayPal, please add 3%.
Not to be held responsible for package lost in the mail.

First "I'll take it" gets priority.

At this time I am not interested in trades.

Thank you for looking,

Mark

27LT_1.jpg

27LT_4.jpg

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo 27LT-S

How good is this light? Let me put it this way: when I retired from flashaholic status, I sold every great light I owned--including some of the most desirable Ti McGizmos--but I held onto my 27LT-S. Yes, it's that good. In terms of usability, overall performance and ergonomics, I think it's Don's greatest success to date. It doesn't photograph all that pretty, but believe me when I say that it looks terrific in person, and to hold it is to love it. Bump for my fave light at a very fair price.

gjg

Enlightened

If someone would hurry up and buy my MicroFire, it wouldn't be here ANY more....:D
gg

mbely2

Enlightened

How good is this light? Let me put it this way: when I retired from flashaholic status, I sold every great light I owned--including some of the most desirable Ti McGizmos--but I held onto my 27LT-S. Yes, it's that good. In terms of usability, overall performance and ergonomics, I think it's Don's greatest success to date. It doesn't photograph all that pretty, but believe me when I say that it looks terrific in person, and to hold it is to love it. Bump for my fave light at a very fair price.

Thank you, Charlesn! Exactly my thoughts!
I have two other 27LT and kept the one that currently on sale as a back-up.
I will never sell my last one. I think this is perfect outdoor light, that compliments McluxIII, which is my EDC.

This light is pretty rare because it is not a mod - Don didn't build many 27LT with Seoule emitters.

Mark

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened

Together with the light buyer will receive 17670 lion battery with neat add-on magnetic contact.
This battery was never used with this 27LT-S: I received it with another flashlight, but I think it supposed to fit just right.

Mark

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I had more flash money, I would have been all over this. These lights are excellent! I agree that this is one of the finest lights available for outside activities!

Great purchase! I am just surprised that it took as long as it did:thinking:

mbely2

Enlightened

If I had more flash money, I would have been all over this. These lights are excellent! I agree that this is one of the finest lights available for outside activities!

Great purchase! I am just surprised that it took as long as it did:thinking:

Thanks! I remember when I got my first 27LT I was immediately impressed by 3 things:

- the amount of light it's produced and effectiveness of it's beam pattern;
- how the build of 27LT inspired confidence: it feels in hand like a self defence weapon;
- how small it is! It is much smaller than it looks: almost EDC size.

Since than, this light just continue to impress.

Mark