Wiseled Tactical 1500 inc beamshots on Pg 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Had mine for about a week but been too busy at work to play so last night I went out to play, boy o boy this thing is amazing, not just your ordinary amazing but 24carrat, 100% pure amazing.

The brand NEW Wisled Tactical 1500,
Its my first and from what they say it will be my last !!! this thing is built like an M1A1 Abrams !! I love the company tag line too, " we dont offer a spares/parts service, because you wont need them" brilliant ! just brilliant !

Ok so here goes the 7 led array puts out 1500 lumens !!!, and techies/sceptics say its more like 1300-1400, jeez I can afford to lose 100 lumens when its this bright, OMG its so bright !! UI took all of 30 sec to work out, and then off I went, oh and I also got the red 360deg tail light for emergency beacon usage.

boxcontents.jpg

The contents of the box, Light, mains charger, 12v Charger, hook up lead, short user guide and tail light.

wiseledfront.jpg

wiseledlogolite.jpg

Heres the beast for scale, I have medium sized hands...

wiseledfull.jpg

Beamshot, cream wall, 1m away.

wiseledbeam.jpg

The tail light

wiseledtail.jpg

Both front and tail

wiseledboth.jpg

Its like switching the sun on and off !!

Love it !!

Last edited:

Saiga

Enlightened
Re: OMG, if you have any spare $$$ get one of these !

OMG, if you have any spare $$$ get one of these !

uh, it'd be useful to know HOW MANY spare dollars. i realize i'm new around here and shouldn't be getting all huffy, but it annoys the hell out of me when people post every microscopic detail of a product, then omit a price.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love it. But the neighborhood of $650 US puts it slightly out of my range. Is that price about right? :confused:

Gotta admit it's a great looking light (but I speak from limited experience).

Windscale

Enlightened

Oh my Gordon Bennett! I think it's time for us to throw all our other lights away!

robo21

Enlightened

uh, it'd be useful to know HOW MANY spare dollars. i realize i'm new around here and shouldn't be getting all huffy, but it annoys the hell out of me when people post every microscopic detail of a product, then omit a price.

+1 How much???:shrug:

cryhavok

Enlightened

what does the beam look like past 1 meter? How does it throw?

havand

Enlightened

I think with THAT much light, I need to see it outside, vs a car headlight or a HID.

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened

Hey Saiga, slow it down, take it easy, if something so small can wind you up its a good job we aint in the "Wild West" anymore !!! Sometimes, and like in this case, there is no confirmed price yet, otherwise I would have posted it, there is a price for Wiseled Tactical 1000 owners to convert theirs and thats $199 US, remember this CPF is a nice place to be, we treat each other with respect for a harmonious existence.......... OK you grunts lets get to it... THE NITTY GRITTY !!

The NEW Wiseled Tactical 1500 is going to be priced at approx $600 US but as quite rightly pointed out there is an electric coupon for discount of 20% floating around and it is CPF2007, now when I was speaking with Alan from Wiseled this week, I mentioned the code and he said it no longer existed but would not confirm this 100% but he is getting back to me this week so I can set the record straight for us all here, soon as I know it will be posted here. The tail light is an extra and is not included in the price, add $75.

I was saving up for a Maxabeam, then I just thought, when/where will i use it, I might be wrong but I think for me after wowing all of my mates with its 3 mile beam, its use would become less and less. So I hit the piggy bank and bought the Wiseled 1500 instead, and boy I am glad I did !! just been out in the dark for a quick play, and it really is daylight in your hand, the strobe is just sublime and far more effective than any of the Fenix or Ultrafire ones, its a totally different frequency that really makes you feel dizzy and sick, the beam is a really nice colour too, just a very slight yellow tint to a dramatic white light, the likes of I have never seen before. Tomorrow night I will take some beamshots with MRV, U2, HID etc and post them here.

I have to say, I cant see me ever selling this light, I am head over heels with the quality, and the quantity, a truly amazing flashlight.
There are some great videos on the website that show the light in action www.wiseled.com

@CryhavoK and Havand,
Beam is floody with great hotspot as you would expect from a TACTICAL, but the amount of light downrange is unbelievable, for comparison I have a fir tree some 85yds from my house, the AE Xenide 20w lights it up fine, but the Wiseled wipes it out and everything else in a 30 foot radius !!!! Look for beamshots later in the week here.

Regards to all
Lee

Last edited:

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened

saigi,
maybe you need a chill pill.

we all are just friends here and he was just trying to share something he liked with us.

as fellow member of the 7+ led flashlight club, i for one appreciated the post. i have a stunner p4, but it sure isn't adjustable and doesn't look quite as clean as that wiseled does.

nice light!
how many levels of brightness do you have and what is runtime and lumens on some of the lower levels?

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Lumallee, when you receive confirmation (or not) from wiseled about their special, could you please PM me the details so I can update the CPF Specials thread? Thanks.

...there is an electric coupon for discount of 20% floating around and it is CPF2007, now when I was speaking with Alan from Wiseled this week, I mentioned the code and he said it no longer existed but would not confirm this 100% but he is getting back to me this week so I can set the record straight for us all here, soon as I know it will be posted here.

FASTCAR

Banned

That thing is huge.
W.E. boxer more lumens, smaller and prolly' better run time.
Cost less as well

copperfox

Enlightened

I don't doubt that it's a great light, but WHO considers ~$600 SPARE money?!?!
:eeksign:

Khaytsus

Enlightened

I'm sure a few people will buy 2 of these; one to use, one to dust off every so often.

:rolleyes:

Dawg

Enlightened

Lumallee, when you receive confirmation (or not) from wiseled about their special, could you please PM me the details so I can update the CPF Specials thread? Thanks.
The CPF2007 discount code is in fact current. I filled in the obligatory boxes on the order page and it updated the price at checkout before actual payment and order confirmation with a $129.80 discount for a total of $549.20 including $30.00 for shipping.
I am so tempted to pull the trigger and finish the transaction. I can just sell all my modded mags and a knife or two to pay for it.

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened

from Copperfox:
I don't doubt that it's a great light, but WHO considers ~$600 SPARE money?!?!
:eeksign:

Donald Trump, Aaron Spelling, Bill gates, Me (at the time, but not now)lol

from Dawg: I am so tempted to pull the trigger and finish the transaction

Go on do it, DO IT !! its only money and we are here but once, enjoy it, love it, cherish it, play with it, its the best flashlight you will ever buy, everytime you switch it on you will giggle, I assure you !! Go on DO IT, press checkout now button...... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.