• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold, thanks CPF! Some lights for sale

VWDr

Enlightened
It's time for me to clear away some of those "shelf queens" and EDC items to make way for some new toys. All prices are for CONUS shipping only. Insurance extra. Cash paypal preferred, but if you must use CC I will not pass the fees on to you. (grumble grumble) :) First post of unconditional "I'll take it" along with timely payment has precedence over PMs and questions.

SOLD. First up is a complete Mr. Bulk Chameleon set with slimtube and tail, Chamelhead, pocket clip, and an Otokoyama 150a tube. This light was received, tested, and sent back to Charlie for the ground fix, returned and then stored in a Pelican case from then on. This was my backup set that should no longer live tucked away in storage. Want to sell this as a whole set at (SOLD) $250 shipped.

IMG_0993.jpg

SOLD. Next up is one of Mac's Custom ROPs. If I remember the specs correctly this is a sub 2D, tribored, HA3 coated with boro lens, aluminum reflector, custom socket, custom 10amp tail switch, 6 cell battery pack. This comes with 2 battery packs, the charger, one new high/low bulb set and one high bulb installed. Mac did an awesome job with this light's appearance!

IMG_0999.jpg

Now here is where I goofed one night while applying glowpaint to the inside of the reflector and ended up taking the finish off the inside edge. It never affected the output, just the cosmetics. I was going to apply more glowpaint to cover that blunder up, but I never got around to it.

Taking this into account, while this set cost almost 300 total, I'd like to sell it for (SOLD) $220 shipped.

Next up is an SF L2. Serial # A04395, 4 flat sides, long clip. This runs just fine on two rechargeables (remember there being some debate on that in the past) such as MP750. There is some light wear on the knurling as this was carried for a bit, but I could not get it to show up in the photos as well as a hairline scratch on the clip itself. Asking $85 shipped, or $90 shipped if you want a pair of MP750 123's that fit in it as well.
IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

And this is an unused Mcr 38 from an A3 head. First purchaser will get this for free, or can pass to the next buyer.
IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Thank you for looking. :) -J

Last edited:

BurkStar

Newly Enlightened
Re: Some lights for sale

I'll take the Chameleon. PM/E-mail me the payment details (cash PP)...

gromit

Newly Enlightened

I'll take Mac's Custom ROP send PP info

Nebula

Enlightened

Nice lights guys.

Burkstar (or Gromit if it was passed on), I am interested in the McR-38. Please PM if you would like to sell it. Thanks. Kirk

hawkz

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the L2.

I'll PM you regarding the MP750s. I dunno whether I'll get them.