Hysterical Sales Lies

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stopped by this ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLUE...017QQitemZ270166245251QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

to admire this splendid example of state of the art animated, uh, whatever that stuff is and scrolled down to:
"Q: What Does 8500K Mean And How Will It Benefit My Driving?" where I was delighted to find that this vendor has masterfully redefined the English language so as to better support his fine products.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
This part had me in stiches:

Contrary to popular belief a "K" rating is not the measurement of a bulbs brightness or color depth, but it is in fact the ability to project its light source further and wider into the darkness. Using this formula our 8500K Headlights project twice the distance and width of stock bulbs. (Example) All indoor movie theatres use 4800K bulbs for their movie projectors. This is how they are able to project on such a wide screen with amazing clarity. Now imagine what our 8500K bulbs can do for your vision.
:laughing::crackup:

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, the harder I see a seller trying to push an item, the less I figure it's worth. I have more respect for the guy that just lists the specs or description and lets the facts speak for themselves.