• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***: Multilevel triple SSC P4 Mag 1C, ~400 lumens

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
This is one of my favorite lights and I hate having to sell it, but oh well... Here comes:

1dac40e8.jpg

1572b673.jpg

24106cfe.jpg

76ef1632.jpg

4bbf0bec.jpg

Features:

-Purple 1C host with finned head and grooved body, cut to my specs by Mirage_Man
-Stainless tailcap by Fivemega, for shortest 1C setup possible with stock switch module. Also lets the light tailstand.
-3 SSC P4 USW0H emitters from PhotonFanatic, hand picked for tint and lowest Vf, each behind a smooth IMS 20mm reflector.
-Shark converter + Remora control board. 3 levels: 20%, 50%, and 100% selectable by cycling the switch, with state memory. Emitters are driven at 860 mA on max setting.
-Massive Litemania heatsink and finned head help dissipate the heat from 3 emitters, the light can be run continuously at max setting
-About 40 minutes of runtime at max on a single AW C-size li-ion cell
-GITD effects for extra bling factor
-Head is not locktited to the body, can be moved to a 2C host if longer runtime is desired

Smooth, flawless beam with no rings, dark spots or other artifacts. Around 400 honest torch lumens. Measured throw: 8500 lux@1m.
Selling for ***SOLD to switchoff ****

Conditions: AW battery and SF M6 not included. First unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. Paypal only please. Please PM for Paypal address. Free insured shipping to ConUS, all others please contact me for shipping quote.

:whistle:

Last edited:

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
Re: FS: Multilevel triple SSC P4 Mag 1C, ~400 lumens

Thank you. I must note that Mirage_Man is the man. :)

BTW: I went wall hunting yesterday and realized I made a mistake: the emitters in this light are USW0H, not USV0H like I wrote. This is "pure white", not "warm white". There's still slight yellowish tint present, but it's a lot less pronounced than with USV0H. I guess I just can't remember what I was doing only a couple of months ago.

Original post updated.

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
Re: FS: Multilevel triple SSC P4 Mag 1C, ~400 lumens

Bump and price drop

Last edited:

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
Re: ***SPF**: Multilevel triple SSC P4 Mag 1C, ~400 lumens

The light is yours. PM sent :)