2003 Surefire Catalog

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
Just got my 2003 Surefire catalog after a third request on the web site. Any one else get their's? Very slick, lots of photos lots of hype. Not a lot of detailed info as far as the available accessories such as conversion kits and rechargeable kits. On the whole I'm going to say very nice to look at but of little use.
Patrick Hayes

SurefireM6

Enlightened
yeah, it's really not a Catalog, more of a promotional advertisement. I have an early 90s catalog and it lists every part, every accessory with part #s and prices, etc. Now that was a catalog. Maybe I'll scan it and post some of it.

I beleive it was printed around 1991 and it has about 40 pages.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
My catalog came with a separate price list. The "Fine Print" indicates that it is an abridged list, but except for accessories, it seems fairly complete.

The most expensive MSRP item is a whopping $1,320.00!!! Nope, it's not the Beast, just model #SF1200-BULK (1,200 123 batteries).

Orcinus Orca

Newly Enlightened
One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that SureFire is introducing the E series, as well as some other select models, in black type III hard anodizing. I didn't see any pictures of a black E2e, but there was one of an E1e. Also, SureFire's website appears to be offering Satin Grey E2e's with teardrop-style bezels--for those of you prefering this over the hexagonal variety.

Respectfully,
Dale

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I think the E2e-SG is limited production of 5000. Limited to whats out there.

mst3k

Enlightened
Ok this is the second reference I've read, but I can't find anything about it. What is the surefire "Beast" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif