Aviatrix ordered!!! Who else has one on order?

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent out my order for an Aviatrix two-stage with two white and one amber LED to Atomic_Chicken last week. I am so looking forward to getting it when it is done!!! Bawko said it would be a 6 to 8 week lead time due to backorders, which is no problem for me. Well worth the wait, IMHO. Who else has one on order and what did you order? This is NOT a complaint post in any way for Aviatrix delays of production, I am just sharing my excitement for Bawko's awesome mod and inviting others to share their excitement also... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend of mine has an A2 on the way, and he's going to get one of the two stage A'trixes. Probably red and white, but who knows.
Edit: 200 posts, wooooo!

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Me Too, All white
1 red + 2 white LEDs is a good combination. If you get a 2-stage Aviatrix, it means you can use the 1 red by itself (useful for keeping night vision) and with all 3 leds, the red one warms up the white a bit, adding the red part of the color spectrum which is deficient in most white LEDs. I just mention this because it is probably not too late to change your mind.

Brozneo

Enlightened
I managed to get one off B/S/T from the first batch made - and I love it! It's a two stage all white and it gives more flood than the stock LEDs... A great piece of work by Bawko!

Dr.K

Enlightened
1 red + 2 white LEDs is a good combination. If you get a 2-stage Aviatrix, it means you can use the 1 red by itself (useful for keeping night vision) and with all 3 leds, the red one warms up the white a bit, adding the red part of the color spectrum which is deficient in most white LEDs. I just mention this because it is probably not too late to change your mind.

yes, but I have a red led A2 dedicated just for night vision activities.
My white one is just looking for a better white:twothumbs