Wolf Eyes Canada

Grun

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can get Wolf Eyes lights? I am located in Ontario, Canada. Online, or brick and mortar would work either way.

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in Québec City and I got a Defender II (Cree HO - 2 Levels) from CPF member "Glen C". He's in Australia but he offers a great service.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi Guys, :wave:
We will ship just about anything to Canada but batteries. We also carry the latest advancements from Wolf Eyes like the new D26/36 Digital Q2 LED modules available next week.

On international shipping our website defaults to EMS which can be expensive but its fast and trackable. On orders over $200 EMS is required. For small orders if you want us to ship using a less expensive method like first class international, let us know and we will quote the method of your choice.

Grun

Newly Enlightened
We will ship just about anything to Canada but batteries. We also carry the latest advancements from Wolf Eyes like the new D26/36 Digital Q2 LED modules available next week.

On international shipping our website defaults to EMS which can be expensive but its fast and trackable. On orders over $200 EMS is required. For small orders if you want us to ship using a less expensive method like first class international, let us know and we will quote the method of your choice.

Hey There Mike. Any idea if the 17670 batteries will fit in any of the Wolf Eye LED lights? Btw, will people be able to purchase the Q2's as a part of a Wolf Eye LED flashlight, or will they have to purchase the dropin/module separately? How will they be able to specify this in the order, or will the Q2 appear as a separate complete flashlight item that can be added to the shopping cart?

Wolf Eyes 9AX-Q2 Edition...$109.99 <Add to Cart> etc...

Will the price be vastly different from the standard Cree-P4's?

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Yes, 17670 batteries will work but those are the skinny ones. For more runtime you will want to use LRB150A/18500 or LRB168A/18650 since WE products were designed with the larger batteries in mind.

The HO Q2 and 2-mode Q2 will be sold as a drop-in and the following flashlights will come with a standard 1 mode Q2 or 2-mode digital Q2 as an option.
6A & 6AX
D2A & D2AX
6MA & 6MAX

The price for the drop-ins will stay the same for the digital and go to 49.99 for the HO Cree module (900mAh). I will pro

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

We will ship just about anything to Canada but batteries.

I'm not from Canada, but what's wrong with shipping batteries across the boarder?

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not from Canada, but what's wrong with shipping batteries across the boarder?
USPS, Canada Post and the airlines regard batteries as harzardous goods. While this only applies to lead acid and lithium batteries there is a chance all packages with batteries in the labelling gets sent to harzadous goods disposal instead of forwarded. When shipping across borders the customs declaration is a dead givaway.

Bushman5

Enlightened
^ what he said!

I I have ordered from Mike @ Pacific Tactical Supplies several times now and the service is 100% top notch, best online company i've seen yet.

i just can't get batteries from PTS ... :crackup: