• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **TRADED** My TiCN PD-S for Ti PD-S

Groundhog66

Banned
Got mine plated, wish I hadn't. Any chance you would like to trade your stock Ti head and body for my TiCN plated one? I will pay to have Milkyspit swap out the innards if that is what you desire, I will also cover all shipping involved. Please PM me if you are interested, thanks

:candle:

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: WTT - My TiCN PD-S for Ti PD-S

I can post some pics tonight. I will look through the threads and see if I can find an example, but it's not the darkest bluing.

Tim

greenstuffs

Banned

Titanium Carbonitride looks like Altin but in a clearer tone, its tougher than AlTin.
3coat.jpg

Any pics of your light? I can't remember what the TiCN plating looks like...:thinking:

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Just to make this thread clear, it is not a first post that takes it. There are obviously details to be worked out, my light still has to be re-assembled due to the fact I just got it back from plating yesterday. Anyone can feel free to work a deal. This IS NOT AN AUCTION, no money is changing hands. I just want to make that part clear to the Mods in hopes they do not shut me down. Please bare with me during this process, thanks.

Tim

jcompton

Enlightened

Sooo... Who wants to sell me a Diamond Ti PD-S... or better yet I'll save the Diamond plating for a Ti LunaSol 27 PD...:naughty::drool: Now that will be SEXY!!! Possibly a C-Pac to match... Ok, ok, I'll stop now...:shakehead

greenstuffs

Banned

I got 2 1 cell c packs :naughty:

Sooo... Who wants to sell me a Diamond Ti PD-S... or better yet I'll save the Diamond plating for a Ti LunaSol 27 PD...:naughty::drool: Now that will be SEXY!!! Possibly a C-Pac to match... Ok, ok, I'll stop now...:shakehead

Latest posts