Pelican M6 Intro price for 35.95 at www.brightguy.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican M6 Intro price for 35.95 at [url]www.brightguy[/url].

And they have a picture of the Silver one!
pelm6silver.jpg

Safari

Newly Enlightened
Re: Pelican M6 Intro price for 35.95 at [url]www.brightguy[/url].

Wow! Now that Tactical Warehouse introduced his new price policy today I can't wait to see his price. Its going to hard to beat brightguys.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Pelican M6 Intro price for 35.95 at [url]www.brightguy[/url].

Yup, Dan beat Brightguy's price by a whole $.96

-Keith

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Pelican M6 Intro price for 35.95 at [url]www.bright[/url]

www.botachtactical.com has them for $35.00 with the option to buy 20 Toshiba Lithium batteries for $20.00 and quantity pricing of 3/ $99.00 or 6/ $179 I ordered mine today with a SF KL3 module in hard anodize for the sale price of $43.00. Their sale prices usually kill everybody else especially on SF products, got my M3 for $159.00 (with the hex bezel) a few months ago. Lowest price on SF G2 also at $29.95.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast

Be sure and let us know when (or if) you get your order. I never received my last two orders from Botach (wasn't charged either though).

-Keith

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't EVEN get us started with Botach... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast

Concerning Botach, I only had to wait a week once for the C2 to come back in stock and they were out of stock on the KL3 but informed me by email on both items, now it is in stock. Talk to Jasmine at ext. 117 if you have any problems she is a bad *** and will help you out w/any problems. The pricing is worth the wait on out of stock items and once you're in you're in. Always give folks the benefit of the doubt, I had a major problem with pricewizard once and it turns out he was so slammed he forgot an Item but did eventually come through. Most businesses now will not ship a partial order and will hold the order till all items are in unless you notify them otherwise.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Billmanweh

Newly Enlightened

Why would we rather have this than a SF 6P?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pelican is claiming things that make it look brighter and like it has better lamp life and runtime. However none of these claims have been verified. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sotyakr

Enlightened

Ordered an M6, spare lamp and a couple batts. from BrightGuy today. It was only a buck more than B(l)o(w)tach and I'm fairly sure I'll receive it in a reasonable amount of time. Would've paid more anyway with CA sales tax anyway. Could've saved a couple dollars had I ordered from Tactical Warehouse, but they didn't have a price up on their site when I checked earlier today. Oh well, my loss.

Not too concerned if it doesn't totally measure up to Pelican's claims. If it's decently made, reliable and throws a good beam, I'll be happy.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Billmanweh said:
Why would we rather have this than a SF 6P?

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, because of price
Secondly, because of the focus feature
Thirdly, because some who had it already said it's light output is somewhere in between a P60 and a P61
Fourthly, IMHO, this looks better than a 6P. 6P is better because of the available upgrade options such as conversion to rechargable, turbo head, A19 to convert to 9P etc.