Amilite Customer/Sales Service (Kevin)

jcompton

Enlightened
EDIT:

+1 for Kevin over at Amilite.

I needed a 1-Stage Amilite clicky switch for a light and even though Amilite now ships the only light that used to use this switch with a 2-stage, Kevin offered to make up a 1-stage specifically for my application.:thumbsup:.

Thanks Kevin!

Note: If he does not respond to an email of yours, odds are it got snagged by his spam-blocker. Try and post in one of his threads here on CPF and he will reply.

Last edited:

FirstDsent

Enlightened
I had a warranty issue with Amilite, and Kevin was very helpful and gracious. I received very good service from him. I love my amilite. I modded it with a Q2 Cree when that was still the brightest thing available. I run it on a 3.7V Li-ion, and it is still my brightest light.

Bernie

robo21

Enlightened
I sent him a presales question prior to buying my Amilite and Kevin responded within 24 hours. Give him a chance. It might even be a spam program glitch. Maybe you could post something in one of his threads in the Manufacturer's Corner? I tried emailing him again today, I will let you know if he responds.

Last edited:

FASTCAR

Banned
I had a small issue when the T5 first came out.Kevin fixed it in 1 day.
SUREF*RE often takes 1-12 months to do what kevin did in 1 day.

whc

Enlightened
Have also had very good experience with costumer's service from Amilite. Though had some questions before I bought the flashlight from them, and it took as I remember about a week to get a reply. Try to reply to the order confirmation you got from Amilite, that was what I did, got a fast and very good service...

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

AmiLite and Kevin are very respectable, I had an email to Kevin before buying my light and he responded quickly and with respect.
Also, relax about the switch thing, it reads 2-stage on AmiLite site even for the UV, it may have needed time for specifics.

The T5 is still one of the best lights yet!

:D

Last edited:

jcompton

Enlightened
Based on how pleased everyone else is with Kevin, maybe my emails are getting snagged by a spam blocker. I will look for one of his threads and hopefully have better luck.