• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Piercelight M10 - $95

moses

Enlightened
FS: One Piercelight M10. About the size of a Fenix P1 but runs either 400 ma or 1000ma current (rated) depending on how you switch it. I've not tested the current personally and it's a manufacturer's rating. However, others who modded this have raved about it's brightness.

This is a bare AL head and black anodized body. Black anodization not quite perfect. However, the light and circuit itself works superbly and would be a great host for modding to the latest and greatest given the current this puppy can push through the LED. If you want a tiny light that can be incredibly bright, this may be it.

$95 shipped.

Moses

Last edited:

moses

Enlightened
Still not sure how to post pics. Can you guys PM me with e-mail and I'll send a pic?

The website is here:
http://www.piercelight.com/

This unit is cosmetically 2nd but internals is 1st quality. It's been used perhaps a total of 10 minutes max.

Thanks,
Moses

quokked

Enlightened
It also helps with the beam shots of this light,
I have had mine modded to a seoul so it's heaps brighter but the stock Lux 3
Piercelight on the throw optic throws out the tightest optic i have seen without a aspheric lens either way it's a truely great little light