• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD & TRADED: Ti Gatlight V3 & Gotham

SALE OVER: Gotham is SOLD and Gatlight is TRADED.

Two great lights from my collection. Both are in "as new" condition, each with less than five minutes of run time. Both come complete as received: the Gotham, a hand-made collaboration of CPF's own Leef and Milkyspit, comes with its Otter case; the Gatlight V3 Titanium, made by Lumencraft, comes with its hardwood presentation box. First to say "I'll take it" in the thread, followed by PayPal payment, has priority. Prices include CONUS shipping. Add $10 for international shipments. PayPal only - add 3% if using a credit card. Also listed on "another" forum. Time stamps prevail. PayPal addy is the e-mail addy in my profile.

Gatlight V3 Titanium, sn 112, complete, TRADED.
The Gotham, sn 40/100, complete, $335, SOLD.

GatV31.jpg

GatV32.jpg

GatV3Set1.jpg

GatV3Set2.jpg

Gotham1.jpg

Gotham2.jpg

GothamSet1.jpg

GothamSet2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ti Gatlight V3 & Gotham

You are quite the Photog Troy, you always have the best pics.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Tim, but I've got a LONG way to go. I see too much light, too dull backdrop, and a piece of fuzz on the Gat switch. :shakehead I'll never compete with the likes of cmcclei or Wave Particle or (heaven forbid - Regentag) for quality photos.

wolverine1

Newly Enlightened

Hello,

In a update to my prior post is this the latest version from them? If so I will take it.

Example on "lighthound.com": Leef / Milkyspit Gotham Flashlight SSC LED, 1x18650 or 2x123 batteries - NEW!

If this is the one, I will take it!.

Rick -- Wolverine1

Please let me know.

jcompton

Enlightened

Hello,

Is this the latest Gotham?

Rick -- Wolverine1

Unless Milky and Leef are planning to surprise us with something special in the final :wave: of nickel Gothams, there is only one Gotham (serial #s 1-50), and unless I am mistaken the second (serials 51-100) have not, as of yet, been shipped to lighthound.

There is only one version of Gotham, this one, and I'll assume then that you'll take it. Thanks. PayPal addy is the e-mail addy in my profile. Please note additional fees, if applicable, in my main post.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HUGE Price Drop!!! Ti Gatlight V3 $340, Gotham $335!

Hmm - wish I had the $$$ now - Dad's great to deal with and these are awesome lights. I'm surprised they are still here. Good luck on the sale!

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: FS: HUGE Price Drop!!! Ti Gatlight V3 $340, Gotham $335!

I'll take it...pending PM.

Latest posts