• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB FM Throwmaster head REVISED

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Looking for just the head or a short body complete light, I dont want to go bigger than a 2D or 2C really, but let me know what you have.

Thanks

Revision.

Thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread, it is apparent that I have not been clear about my requirements, so.

I am after a throwmaster head to go with a short body mac ROP that I already have, so if anyone wants to sell just this item let me know.

OR

If you have a short body mag including a throwmaster and do not want to split them up then I am also interested in buying a complete light. I can then sell on the bits I do not need.

Hope this is a bit clearer and thanks again.

Last edited:

j3bnl

Enlightened
Re: WTB FM Throwmaster head or complete light.

Try searching for these :-

They are 1D
7Th Run FM 700L 3x168S Pila powered half moon M*g

Still some available, don't come with the head but I think he still had some the last time I looked.
(EDIT:- still has about 6 heads left as far as I could see)

Last edited:

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Thank you both for your help, I am still hopeful someone out there has one they are not using and might let go.

If not then its $$$ to FM.

All the best.

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened

Lux

Thanks for the advice, I am not trying to undercut FMs excellent work and hope that no-one thinks that this is my intention, if anyone does then please accept my apologies.

The story is this, I have a basic ROP and am fairly happy with it, however I am looking for something a bit more powerful, I have also been fortunate enough to snag a Mac short body ROP running on two 18650 cells.

I am after a throwmaster for this or as I say a complete light with a throwmaster , but I would like another short body item.

So there you go, if nothing comes up FM will be my first port of call.

Hope this clears up any potential misunderstandings.

Thanks again for your comments.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

I didn't mean it like that, I was more trying to figure out if you MAINLY are just looking for a 2.5" Turbo head, or a complete mag and head. It still is not clear to me if you just got the 2.5" head then you would be happy. If you are really looking for body + head, then you may want to specify the size of the "shorty" you mean. 2D, 1.5D, 1D ? And what colors of the various items?

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the comments, I know that you were only trying to assist me.

I have now revised the original post and hope that it makes a bit more sense.