How big a difference in tiablo A9 reflectors ?

Saiga

Enlightened
Just got an e-mail response from batteryjunction, should have A9's by monday, so i'm pondering options. I'm wondering how much throw i'd lose with the orange peel reflector, or how much "worse" the beam is with the smooth reflector. Yeah, i know i could (maybe should) get both, but i'm trying to limit the financial commitment here. As always, thanks-a-plenty.....m.

cmichael

Newly Enlightened
Just got an e-mail response from batteryjunction, should have A9's by monday, so i'm pondering options. I'm wondering how much throw i'd lose with the orange peel reflector, or how much "worse" the beam is with the smooth reflector. Yeah, i know i could (maybe should) get both, but i'm trying to limit the financial commitment here. As always, thanks-a-plenty.....m.

I had 2 Tiablo A9, with both refleator, Its depends what are you looking for? for throw go with sm, for spill get the op, The op will loose about 32% of throw, it your choice, the sm have a more hotter spot on it and have little less side spill.

Saiga

Enlightened
thanks CM.....yeah, this'll just be a toy, so i'm after big time throw. If it really loses a whole third of its throw with the OP reflector, then the smooth works for me.