Zebralight H50 has defect

Groundhog66

Banned
My P4 version showed up a couple days ago, I really like how versatile it is. Problem is, only the High mode works properly. The Low and Medium modes BARELY illuminate, not sure what the problem is. I sent Zebralight an email from their website yesterday, hopefully they will get back to me soon. Has anyone else experienced this?

Tim

gunga

Flashaholic
Been using mine for about a month. Sometimes when the battery is low, I only get one mode (medium), otherwise, I've not had any other problems.

Upplyst

Newly Enlightened
Clean the contact areas!

Had a similar problem, and flickering. I cleaned all the contacts with a piece of cloth. A lot of black debris was removed. It works perfectly now.

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
thought Energizer had the patent on AA Lithium batteries and are the only manufacturer?
There are also some sold under the Yolai brand.

Besides that, I have to mail my broken Zebralight back(no problem, I will order several new ones anyway, so they can mail it with the replacement). This shows that they care about improving the product.

celler

Newly Enlightened
I would definitely try a couple of different types of batteries before I drew the conclusion that you have a defective unit.

Craig.

Latest posts