How do you carry your ARC LSx??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
my first arc lsl P is on the way (thans dan!) and i'm wondering how you folks carry yours.

i'm thinking for EDC, my right front pocket is free and should ride nicely in there with no change to scratch the HA3. only problem is i have a gun in that pocket when i'm not at work.

for special occasions when i'll be using it alot, like night fishing and 4th of july, i'll keep it on a lanyard.

Lexus

Enlightened
I EDC my LSH-P in my right front pocket with my keys. Until now, there are no scratches on the lens.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i did order the pouch but not for belt carry. i'll use it as a storage case and to protect it during travel.

Tomas

Banned
Thus:

LS_carry.jpg

-= MICROSOFT FREE ZONE =-

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
tomas, why the blury spot. whatcha hiding?

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my ARC LSH-P yesterday from Dan at Tactical Warehouse, and got the flat twist-on end cap today from ARC. The LSH hasn't hardly left my pocket since I got it. It looks like it will be my new EDC light because if its small size. I'm not overly impressed with how much light it puts out for the money I paid, but given its small size, I'm very happy with it. I've got many brighter lights, but none anywhere near as small. For me it doesn't make sense to spend this much on a small light and not carry it (in my pocket) everyday.

-Keith

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
NeonLights said:
I got my ARC LSH-P yesterday from Dan at Tactical Warehouse, and got the flat twist-on end cap today from ARC. The LSH hasn't hardly left my pocket since I got it. It looks like it will be my new EDC light because if its small size. I'm not overly impressed with how much light it puts out for the money I paid, but given its small size, I'm very happy with it. I've got many brighter lights, but none anywhere near as small. For me it doesn't make sense to spend this much on a small light and not carry it (in my pocket) everyday.

-Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in hearing which other LED light you have that puts out more light than the LSH, in that size.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
[ QUOTE ]
NeonLights said:

-Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in hearing which other LED light you have that puts out more light than the LSH, in that size.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but did you even read everything I said? I said that for the price, it didn't wow me with its lilght output. Then I said that I don't have any lights that are brighter and are as small. My SF L1 is very similar in light output on the high setting, but it is much larger. Let me clarify once again, I like my new ARC, it was very expensive, but I have nothing that is brighter of the same size or smaller. All of my brighter lights are bigger.

-Keith

cliff

Newly Enlightened
My LS-2 with a 2AA battery pack fits perfectly into one of the Kydex mini-mag holders from CountyComm. Almost looks custom made for it. They won't mention who makes this holder, but it is the same outfit that makes Kydex holsters with the raven logo for the Gunsite Training Academy. My CMG Reactor is too thick to fit in one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.