Inova T2 / Fenix L1T v2.0 Rebel / Fenix P1D-CE

zero

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I just thought I'd post some pics of the new flashlights I got. These are my first real flashlights. My previous one is a 2AA Maglite so I was pretty amazed at the amount of light these put out for their size.

I bought the T2 for camping or any other outdoor use because of it's throw power and long runtime. The L1T is for general household use and the P1D is my EDC because of it's portability and versatility (5 modes). I really like the L1T. It fits in my hand perfectly, comes with 2 tailcap clickies (forward and reverse), simple 2 mode brightness and uses only 1 AA battery. Oh, and I can use it in "candle" mode but only with the reverse clicky. Also, out of curiosity I took a supposedly dead battery from my wall clock and put it in the L1T and I was surprised that it lit up and was the same brightness as with fresh alkalines. I tested the battery with a battery tester and it does say that it's "time to replace". The rebel LEDs are super efficient!

One thing I noticed is that the threads on the Fenix lights were kinda dirty so I cleaned them with alcohol and then lubed them with silicone oil. The T2 threads didn't even come lubed and was very squeaky the first time I unscrewed it.

From the second pic below you can see that the T2 has the whitest light (slight blueish tint), the P1D is a little warmer, the L1T warmest but it's more noticeable in the picture than it really is.

all.jpg

Here is a beam shot of all 3 on high (T2 on the left, P1D-CE middle, L1T v2.0 right):
beam.jpg

L1T v2.0 (low)
L1T_low.jpg

L1T v2.0 (high)
L1T_high.jpg

P1D-CE (low)
P1D_low.jpg

P1D-CE (medium)
P1D_med.jpg

P1D-CE (high)
P1D.high.jpg

T2 (primary)