Fenix P1D CE with Q5??

Benner

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

This is my first post - have been looking on here for a while now and seems a cool forum to be part of.

I am looking into getting the Fenix P1D CE and have found a modified version with the Q5 installed.

Is this the one to get or is it best to just stick with what Fenix did originally?

Thanks

Benner

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

This is my first post - have been looking on here for a while now and seems a cool forum to be part of.

I am looking into getting the Fenix P1D CE and have found a modified version with the Q5 installed.

Is this the one to get or is it best to just stick with what Fenix did originally?

Thanks

Benner

Hi Benner,

Welcome to CPF! Go for the Q5 Fenix P1D CE. It is a great price for a really bright light.

There is already a thread about this light, and you may want to check it out.

Have fun, and hold onto your wallet! :D

datiLED

Benner

Newly Enlightened
Do you have any idea how long I spent trying to find that thread!?! :)

Thanks for the quick response! :thumbsup:

Benner

Benner

Newly Enlightened
It says on Fenix-store that they are a limited run. Do they go pretty quickly so I should be buying one now?

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
I would buy one while you still can. The silver version is already sold out, and I would guess the black and natural will go fairly quickly.

More info is in 4sevens' original post on CPF Marketplace.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
In fact I read that there will only be 35 total pieces of the silver bodies and they will have smooth reflectors. Well now there will only be 34 as I just placed my order for one. The fenix store doesn't say how many black and natural other than limited run. I am glad I read this thread and checked David's web site because I thought I missed my opportunity for a silver body. :party:

In fact I just checked and they are no longer showing silver as available. Still have black and natural

Last edited:

Benner

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info guys!

I have placed my order for a black one, which luckily was the one I wanted anyway!

Looking forward to it's arrival, it is much smaller than my current edc and much brighter as well.