• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1-4 AA to D adapters (parallel) SOLD

cfromc

Enlightened
I bought 4 adapters that convert 1, 2, 3, or 4 AA batteries to a D cell size. I got them from Aventrade and there is a good picture on their website. Here is the description:
Use 4 standard AA size batteries to convert to a D size battery

Will run on 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries (parallel connection)

Can be used with rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries

Ideal for emergency or daily use when you only have AA size batteries and need D size

I had these in a 4D Maglight that just sat on the shelf for a couple of months. The adapters did fit into the Mag with 4 lithium AAs, although it was very tight. I Pro-Golded the contact areas but otherwise they are pretty much the same as when I got them. They cost $25.80 for all four with shipping from Aventrade. I am looking for $19.00 including shipping to the US, no additional charge for Paypal. Will also ship international, pm to discuss shipping. I'd prefer to sell these together but will split into 2 sets of 2 for $10. Just so you know, the positive connection is recessed and flat-top batteries will not work without some kind of modification/magnet, etc.

SOLD

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
Re: 1-4 AA to D adapters (parallel)

withdrawn, CC is maxed.... lol

Last edited:

cfromc

Enlightened
Re: 1-4 AA to D adapters (parallel) SPF

SOLD to bruddamoke

Last edited: