• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky "Headless ML1" **SOLD**

Groundhog66

Banned
Not another one like it, nor will there be. I think this light speaks for itself, PM me with any questions. Cree XRE-Q4WC and cut McR17, very nice.

SOLD

3206c66c.jpg

71695a87.jpg

cf16cdfd.jpg

a1d3e985.jpg

Last edited:

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: Milky "Headless ML1" TRUE 1 of a KIND

:kewlpics:

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

:wtf: This has to be a record!!! :whoopin:

:kewlpics:

:welcome:

No record here, Skalo has sold lights prior to receiving them....:p

But thank you for bringing undue attention to my flip.....:mad:

Last edited:

AzGB

Enlightened

Thanks for the pictures... I was really curious to see that light from a few angles, I thought about seeing if you and Scott would let it make a short layover at my place, just to satisfy my curiousities, but I figured that wouldn't be fair...

Of course, I could have introduced it to my PD-S while it was here... :nana: :devil:

Groundhog66

Banned

Thanks for the pictures... I was really curious to see that light from a few angles, I thought about seeing if you and Scott would let it make a short layover at my place, just to satisfy my curiousities, but I figured that wouldn't be fair...

Of course, I could have introduced it to my PD-S while it was here... :nana: :devil:

If you really want to check it out, I would be happy to send it your way for a short vacation.....let me know.

AzGB

Enlightened

If you really want to check it out, I would be happy to send it your way for a short vacation.....let me know.

See? :eek:oo: That's the kind of generous spirit that makes this place so great to be a part of... I'd hate to deprive you of your new toy so quickly. I'll remind you again in a few weeks when the "new car smell" has worn off a bit... but yes, I'd love to see it.

Many thanks for the offer amigo...

Groundhog66

Banned

See? :eek:oo: That's the kind of generous spirit that makes this place so great to be a part of... I'd hate to deprive you of your new toy so quickly. I'll remind you again in a few weeks when the "new car smell" has worn off a bit... but yes, I'd love to see it.

Many thanks for the offer amigo...

You say the word and I will shoot it to you, the next owner might not be so generous...:p

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

What the beam like? I can't afford it but it sure is different! Happy selling!

AzGB

Enlightened

You say the word and I will shoot it to you, the next owner might not be so generous...:p

Well, when you put it that way...

I just PayPal'd you a few bucks, no way am I letting you share your latest toy and pay for the shipping.

Wow. Really cool community we've got here gang...

*sniff* :grin2:

Groundhog66

Banned

Well, when you put it that way...

I just PayPal'd you a few bucks, no way am I letting you share your latest toy and pay for the shipping.

Wow. Really cool community we've got here gang...

*sniff* :grin2:

I will get it shipped tomorrow, the new owner will just have to wait....:twothumbs

AzGB

Enlightened

I will get it shipped tomorrow, the new owner will just have to wait....:twothumbs

Heh, or maybe not. Who knows, once I test drive this one, I may be inclined to add it to my ever-growing collection of both Milky-Brand lights, and things I've purchased from you!

Groundhog66

Banned

Heh, or maybe not. Who knows, once I test drive this one, I may be inclined to add it to my ever-growing collection of both Milky-Brand lights, and things I've purchased from you!

It is in the padded envelope and ready to go, look for it before weeks end.

who

Newly Enlightened

Hi Groundhog66,

A very nice act on your part. Personally, if I have to trust anybody with much more than just a light, it would be AzGB.

Groundhog66

Banned

Hi Groundhog66,

A very nice act on your part. Personally, if I have to trust anybody with much more than just a light, it would be AzGB.

I have no worries, we have done business before.

IDEA, if anyone else wants to check the light out they can contact me and we can create a chain. Just pay shipping, and make a donation to my lumen account if desired....;)

Seriously, pay shipping and check it out if you wish.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep the Hog is one of those rare breeds...:thumbsup:

AzGB

Enlightened

Thank you very much for the kind words Who, I hope you know that I share the same sentiments towards you sir... this whole thread is giving me warm fuzzy feelings.

So far, I've come to know some wonderful people here, and I still haven't really dealt with anyone who's been less than gentlemanly... I'd better knock on wood, I'd like to think our group is made entirely of the kind hearted that have made this place what it is, I just hope no one tries to prove me wrong.

Thanks again everyone, I'll stop rambling on now... ;)