Just Paid $100 For New G2...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...and P61 lamp, and CRKT M-18 folder:

DEAL.jpg

Will photograph Beamshot comparisons against Stinger, M-10, and Ultra tonight! (this is Such a great hobby...)

Wick

Newly Enlightened
Mr. Bulk...

I like the knife. Any details on it? I've been looking to buy the samller version of that knife partially serated. Looks nice, congrats on the G2. Just got my M2 last night...I love it.

Wick

Newly Enlightened
Hey...I just noticed how much you payed for all that. Quite a deal. I thought you paid $100 for the new G2, seemed like a lot. LOTC and pyrex?

If I may ask...where did you make your purchase?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wick:
Hey...I just noticed how much you payed for all that. Quite a deal. I thought you paid $100 for the new G2, seemed like a lot. LOTC and pyrex?

If I may ask...where did you make your purchase?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't quite know what LOTC is, but the G2 came with the 65 lumen lamp and I simply got the higher output lamp to go with it. ALMOST bought the E2 but was told I could not use a higher-output lamp in that. Also that the reflector is bigger in the G2 and thus even the low lamp was 65 lumens vs. 60 for the E2. I already have LI and E-L DD leds for close stuff, so I figured get a little light with higher lamp option to help use up my coupla dozen lithium 123s. Knife was also from same guy, a friend who distributes several lines of knives and the SureFires locally in Hawaii to the military exchanges, etc., and he cut me a deal. I am sure you can get a similar deal but you'd have to pay shipping from here which might negate some of the savings.

ChrisA

Enlightened
that's a nice combo... almost begging to be used for some tough job
wink.gif

@wick - knife is a nice crkt. bladesteel used is aus-8 which is nothing fancy but will hold an edge well, is pretty tough and reasonable corrosion resistant. the m-18 features a liner-lock and lawks-system for extra protection against lock-failure. for further info you may try a search at bladeforums

chris

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisA:
that's a nice combo... almost begging to be used for some tough job
wink.gif

@wick - knife is a nice crkt. bladesteel used is aus-8 which is nothing fancy but will hold an edge well, is pretty tough and reasonable corrosion resistant. the m-18 features a liner-lock and lawks-system for extra protection against lock-failure. for further info you may try a search at bladeforums

chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the biggest one I bought -- what's it retail for?

rycen

Enlightened
LOTC means lock out tail cap,so the light wont come on when not wanted.the G2 does not have this option but the upcoming G2Z will have this.Also the avg. pricve on the knife I found is 60 bucks.