Post your A2 LED colors here (poll)

What color LED ring you have in your SF A2(s)

• Total voters

greenLED

Flashaholic
OK, so we have a thread trying to count how many A2 are out there but, being a LED guy, I'm most interested in which color LED's you have in your SF A2's. It'd be neat to know which colors are most popular. When I did my A2 LED colors review (link below), I could not find anybody with blue LED A2's, for example. So, please vote in the poll and let's see where this takes us.

Please note the first 5 choices are stock colors, and then I also added options for common mods (for which you'll need to please add details in your post). I also set up the poll so people with more than one A2 (how can you own *just one* A2?) can vote appropriately.

If you're new to the SF A2, you need to do 2 things:
1. Buy one. NOW!! :D
2. Read about the different LED colors.
3. Spread the word!
:crazy:

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
LOL, I'll start this off, but I can't vote enough for mine. I have 7xWH, 4xRD, 3xGN, 2xY/G and 1xBlue. 3 of the whites are HA-BK, and 1 of the reds is a porcupine. I'm aiming to change a lot of them with Aviatrix rings of various colors when that ol' Bird gets back up and clucking.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a black A2 with white led's, and a A2/red that now has an all-white Aviatrix installed.

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
OK, I'll go next, I guess. I have two A2's. One HA-BK stock with white LED's. The other one is a regular HA with an all white Aviatrix 2-stage ring.

Best Regards:
Bob

Valolammas

Enlightened
I only have one, the basic, plain vanilla, stock, white LED model. I understand why red LEDs may be handy on some occasions, but I just don't see the point with the other colors. If I were to buy another A2, I'd get a second white LED model. If I were to get a third one, I might consider a red model.

I'm interested in the Aviatrix, but I guess it will take a while until AC goes international... Luckily, I'm pretty happy with my stock A2.

greenLED

Flashaholic

Some eye candy:

a2sideshotwl2.jpg

greenLED

Flashaholic
She is indeed. I gotta fix that voting machine - I just realized I voted green, but my new A2 is Y/G.

BSBG

Enlightened
One white, one Y/G.

Sold my green one recently...

Last edited:

cnjl3

Enlightened
White LED's! Good luck since Surefires white LEDs are --mostly "blueish" at least in my stock Surefire A2.
Which was the main reason i converted to the Aviatrix 2 white w/one red LED:)
It is now one of my favorite lights.

greenLED

Flashaholic
That's the (in)famous "angry blue" for which white Nichia LEDs are known - very different from the true blue LEDs.

djblank87

Enlightened
Currently have a red and white A2.

As of 10:00am this morning there is also a green A2 currently enroute to my house. :naughty: