GUIDER Q2

FASTCAR

Banned
Any own or testing this new GUIDER Q2 yet?
From what I know so far, I like this thing alot. From first glance it seems to be the light that LEO can use to replace the Stinger.

If none have or are testing I will grab one in a day or 2 and review next week for CPF.(REVIEW) area

Man, im loving this light already just from the pics.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who is selling it? Any place online? BTW - have some :popcorn: :D
Oh wait now I know which one you are talking about - Wolf-Eyes Guider - yes I saw it when Liotec.com came on CPFM and asked if he'd be carrying it. He said he'd have them as soon as available IIRC. They do look like a very cool light.

Last edited:

FASTCAR

Banned
I just saw that Mike over at PTS has them.
If I get no answer in a day , I will grab one for sure and review it.

Alot of cool features in this light.

:thumbsup:

mikehill

Enlightened
I have one. Nice light but I haven't done any tests on it yet. Anything in particular you want me to try ?

mikehill

Enlightened
Not sure I'm qualified enough but I'll have a go at comparing it to an L2 when that arrives next week ! Will charge the batteries tonight and try runtimes tomorrow :D

mikehill

Enlightened
Cool ... I'm sure you'll do a much better job than a newbie like me anyhow :thumbsup:Looking forward to it !

FASTCAR

Banned
Heh will do my best.
You never know.I call it how I see it. IF it sucks , I will say so..If its great I will say that.

mikehill

Enlightened
Never seen it in any of my normal compasses, but I'll take your word for it Glen :D Sorry ... Norm

KeeperSD

Enlightened
There are some pictures and some thoughts that i put in the incan threads although this was of the 130 lumen cree, not the Q2. i will get the link and post it up. The switch is reverse clicky, much better option i think with the multi level. I will be interested to see some shots and hear some thoughts of the Q2

EDIT: Post located - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/172914&highlight=guider

and here is a picture to wet appetites

guidercompass.jpg

Last edited:

FASTCAR

Banned
Damn you KeeperSD !!!! Your worse then a wowman !!!

FLASHLIGHT TEASE !!!!

:p

Im actually excited about 2 lights for a change.The Deree DBS and this Guider.

Will review both ASAP.Dont expect beamshots..as I find they dont tell much about real world use..nor do I think a camera really gets all of the beam.Will be my normal nuts and bolts gritty honest review.

**I must say I have never spoken to 1 guy, but I like him alot.That Craig guy that reviews LED lights.Man he is great. He smashes and bashes them..dunks in the head ( toilet) and throws the damn things.Now thats testing!!!Im a fan of a hardcore tester like him!