Popping my head in to say Hello!!

Andreas

Enlightened
Hello,

I have just taken one of my long breaks and been working so that I can buy some new toys. So Hello to all of you guys. I still have all of my lights minus one of the maxabeams that I had. Still have one though.

So what is the latest greatest monster light out there?? I have not pulled the trigger on the polarion helios but seriously considering it.

Help enLIGHTEN me!!!

Andreas

I plan on sticking around for a few days.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Have you seen the Tiablo A8 Q5 or A9? 250 meter range from a Cree LED.

Monster light? Maybe not monster but there might be a 45w HID mag coming out soon.

If only I had the money for a good HID light.

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
A shameless plug in your thread, Andreas. My brand new Helios, handle version with new, updated battery is for sale for $1,475. Not a mark, ding, scratch or other defect on the light. Comes with a Polarion brand black plastic, foam lined case. (Just like the Pelicans) Got it in Feb/March and turned it on about 3 times, less than 5 min run time. I say brand new to differentiate it from the originals that came out last last year, some of which had problems.

DM51

Flashaholic
brand new Helios, handle version with new, updated battery is for sale for $1,475. Not a mark, ding, scratch or other defect on the light.
That is a real bargain price for a superb light. If I didn't have one already, I'd snap it up.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hi again ! :D

The really big guns were the Helios, the Beast II, the Barn Burner and ... tatah ... the tank lights and trailer mounted super destroyers :aaa:

Then there's the FoxFury 9xCree thing on 15xCR123.

bernie