• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti PD Mule ***SOLD***

sbebenelli

Enlightened
I have for sale a Ti PD Mule that I got from the last wave. It's only two weeks old. It has a white H3 vial in the piston. This is a non mizer. SOLD shipped USA only. Insurance is included. I will ship to your PayPal confirmed address only. This light is mint as received from Don. It's the most expensive light I have ever bought and I just don't feel comfortable carrying it on me.

Last edited:

Zot

Enlightened
Re: Ti PD Mule

Great light at a fair price.
I can't believe that it is still here.
Don has said that he has no plans to make more of these in the near future. It could be a while before any new ones are available.
Grab this one while you can.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump:

Someone is going to thrilled when they break down and buy this one.

sbebenelli

Enlightened

I'm going camping for the weekend and won't be back till Sunday evening. I'm lowering the price to $400 shipped and this includes insurance. When i get back Sunday if it hasn't sold then I'm going to keep it. This price is nonnegotiable.

These lights are sold out and Don has said this is it for now.

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti PD Mule ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

I never thought I would see a Mcgizmo Ti light that sold lower than It was paid for.

Groundhog66

Banned

I never thought I would see a Mcgizmo Ti light that sold lower than It was paid for.

Not nearly as rare as they once were, it's all about supply and demand. As the waves grow larger, the prices go lower.

:sigh:

greenstuffs

Banned

It seems that there are more to come at least for PD-S and S27 PD of course lunasol will be a hit at the beginning but it sure will die down as supply increases. Buy with head and not haste as it may be hard to recoup the initial investment due to paypal and shipping, the lower prices.

Not nearly as rare as they once were, it's all about supply and demand. As the waves grow larger, the prices go lower.

:sigh:

McGizmo

Flashaholic

It seems that there are more to come at least for PD-S and S27 PD of course lunasol will be a hit at the beginning but it sure will die down as supply increases. Buy with head and not haste as it may be hard to recoup the initial investment due to paypal and shipping, the lower prices.

As neither a buyer or seller in this thread, I have no direct business in this thread or others like it and for the most part, unless additional information was requested, I have stayed out of these sales threads. Beyond the obvious effect I have on the market with both offering price and supply levels, I leave the market to the market.

I realize that there are some whose interest is as much in speculation and investments as it is in getting a tool or light with interest in resale as secondary.

I would hope that speculation didn't get in the way of supply and demand as a means of providing the lights to intended users. I suspect that expert commentary by some of you will have some bearing on both the present market as well as future markets. It is an interesting added dimension one must add to navigating about and making decisions on future offerings. I leave it to the experts to educate the market. Hopefully I can continue making lights; selling them at prices that work for me as well as the users. :shrug:

My target section of the market is users and not speculators. How well I satisfy my target market always remains to be seen.

I almost posted in this thread last night that I would be happy to accept this light in a return for full credit less shipping but since that was the offering price esssentially, I figured it better for someone else to get this light if they wanted it. I have none left on hand and if I follow the expertise and comments of groundhog66 and greenstuffs it is probably a good thing that there aren't more of these in the works. I had figured that with some time, there would be renewed interest in these lights as other new members joined but I leave the speculation to the experts! :green:

Groundhog66

Banned

Don, I sincerely apologize for being an obvious irritation to you, it was not my intent. Nor do I, or will I ever claim to be an expert. It is a VERY good thing that the number of people who want your offerings are actually getting them, no debating that fact. People have gotten a bit spoiled in the past knowing full well that your lights ALWAYS brought a minimum of at least the original purchase price IF they decided/needed to sell, that is not ALWAYS the case now. Is that a bad thing, I say no. So again, I apologize for being the splinter under your fingernail currently, I was merely giving my opinion. :duh2:

Tim

sbebenelli

Enlightened

I almost posted in this thread last night that I would be happy to accept this light in a return for full credit less shipping but since that was the offering price esssentially, I figured it better for someone else to get this light if they wanted it. I have none left on hand and if I follow the expertise and comments of groundhog66 and greenstuffs it is probably a good thing that there aren't more of these in the works. I had figured that with some time, there would be renewed interest in these lights as other new members joined but I leave the speculation to the experts! :green:

I wouldn't have accepted the refund. That gives me a lot of respect that you would do such a thing though. There wasn't anything wrong with it and it was what I expected it to be. An excellent light to be honest. I tend to buy lights and very few I keep. I guess it's what I enjoy doing. The loss will be $15 max. It gave me the pleasure of playing with it and seeing how it performed. Well worth it to me. Some people golf, I play with flashlights. :shrug:

cqbdude

Enlightened

I'm just going to part it out and sell the parts in the black market...:D

That's where the money's at...:poke: