Capsuli Light Concept

Nukelear

Newly Enlightened
If the light really is that size it would be dangerous to have around children as they may swallow it and it would be very hard to use especially if there is no other sources of light that can be used to find these little capsules. Also something that small would have practically no runtime which kind of defeats the purpose of use in an emergency situation. A solution is just to buy a few cheap $5 torches and put them in a cupboard.

scottaw

Enlightened
You give me an light as small as my capsule lighter and im in in a heartbeat, and an easy recharge to boot, YES! Make it when the new "charging pads", lay down a cell phone, i pod, lights, etc, and it charges them all.

BrightIdeaOSU

Newly Enlightened
The thing I liked best was the flexible, off the grid charger, plus the form factor. Though, the objection about children swallowing it seems to be a very valid one.

Illum

Flashaholic
I've had the idea for awhile now....originally I found the idea to be more of a novelty.

remember the firefli? the possibility smallest regulated LED keychain existed, I thought it would be cool since the cells only operate when reacted to air, the 5mm LED can be replaced with a surface mount LED and the cells integrated into the size of a pill and, like a pill, sealed in vacuum packages....wouldn't do much good in illumination, but will definitely be a record breaker