LEDaholic

• Keep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the get together I noticed LED lights are the rage. And the LED forum here is slightly more popular than the General forum. So I thought an addition title would be appropriate. But some don't like the new title. What do you think?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i agree with budd.

i am definately more of a led guy than an incandescant, but my addiction is all encompasing.

also, flashaholic has nastalgic benifits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

while i totally agree that those of us elite ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) members should get a higher ranking, i don't think ledaholic should be it.

i suggest we have another thread with suggestions, and after that, either have a poll, or use whichever suggestion <font color="blue">i</font> choose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Termac

Newly Enlightened
Never really cared for flashaholic. A good hobby is the cure, not the disease. Then also flashaholic is ethnocentric. We could have been torchaholics.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello David,

I came to this forum looking for information on LED flashlights. I figured that I knew all about the incandescent one's, after all I had several Mag Lites...

I think my vote is for flashaholic, it seems more traditional. Maybe you could have a seperate category for those that are extremely verbose that simply says Addicted.

Tom

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
SilverFox said:
Maybe you could have a seperate category for those that are extremely verbose that simply says Addicted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe when you reach 1000 posts you become a Flashaholic Sot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

or a flushaholic?

and at 1000 posts, should serving wench become Sashaholic ?

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm thinking that at 1000 posts, you should be... poor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I don't care what you call me until I hit 1,000 post. If I ever get there I want to be the "TorchMaster" or "CaféOmnipotent" or some other equally prestigious title befitting my elite status.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
What about keeping "Flashaholic" (of course that's what we are!), tossing LEDaholic, and when you hit your "magic number" of posts then some sort of "subtle" label/identifier along with it such as "** Flashaholic **". Perhaps an "*" for each defined level. You could have different color "<font color="red">*</font>s". <font color="blue">Eh?</font>

Greta

Flashaholic
Sigman... that's actually a very good idea! I LIKE it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif One * for every thousand posts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ygbsm

Enlightened
Just like the AF flight suit cuff patch with silver stars for ever 500 hours (Gold for combat hours).

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
none of those fit me.
maybe gajetaholic or modaholic?
since i mod or reverse engineer everything i touch.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Sasha,

why should posting make one poor?

ok, maybe up to a thousand posts one may have been experiencing flashaholic tendencies, but it's not till after a thousand that one becomes a fully fledged, emancipated flashol ?!

nevermind, I'll do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif