New 1watt small flashlight.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X-11 looks like a knock-off of the Arc LS & the "Treker Lite" looks a lot like a CMG Infinity.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you go, X-11 :

fc8ddf05.jpg

Full Size Image

ChrisA

Enlightened
i have one of their 2 x 123 'xenon-light' flashlights which is of very low quality... beam is blotchy and full of rings, pretty dim and switch flickers. i don't know about their led-lights but i'm quite disappointed with their product so far...

chris

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
are you in anyway related to nightbuster?

if that middle on isn't a nightbuster 8x, i'm a sheep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stuff looks *very* nice!

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Looks to me like a company that thrives on copying others' work. Anyone know of a famous OS software company that's good at that too?... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hm ... in germany they are sold at:
http://www.globetrotter.de/de/shop/rubrik.php

the feedback is moderate (keep in mind that the "reviewers" are common people that do not meet cpf-standards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), there seem to be some technical problems especially with the switches and low quality plastic lenses.
light output is reported as good. I personally do not own one and will not buy one either.
bernhard

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
That treker may look like an infinity but it uses a 12v battery and only last 40 min /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Latest posts