I find that rebel led's tint is a little greenish

FIFO

Newly Enlightened
I bought a L1T v2.0 recently. When I received the light I was surprised to find that the beam tint is noticeably greenish, which is unacceptable to me. So I returned it for an exchange. Now I have got the replacement and I find that it is still a little greenish, but acceptable. And it is more obvious in low mode. In high mode it is almost neglectable. I think that's why the owners of P2D and P3D normally do not complain about this issue:)

Enlightened
I bought a L1T v2.0 recently. When I received the light I was surprised to find that the beam tint is noticeably greenish, which is unacceptable to me. So I returned it for an exchange. Now I have got the replacement and I find that it is still a little greenish, but acceptable. And it is more obvious in low mode. In high mode it is almost neglectable. I think that's why the owners of P2D and P3D normally do not complain about this issue:)

Well I don't know that I would necessarily call it greenish, but, yeah, on low the tint of my P3D DOES look a little off. It's subtle enough that I can't really put a finger on it and it does pretty much go away in medium and gets progressively whiter in higher modes. In turbo it is possibly the most gorgeous white tint I've ever seen from a flashlight. I just don't have any RCRs yet and only the one set of CR123s I bought with the light and I'm trying to conserve them until I can afford RCRs and more primaries, hopefully in a couple of weeks.