new surefire L1 Digital LumaMax?

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
Anyone messed with the new L1 whats the difference between that and the e1e with the KL1 run time seems shorter than the e1e+k1

Gandalf

Enlightened
Yes, that may be true, but then again you did pay much more, and it is digitally regulated, so therefore it *must* be better. And let's not forget how much bigger it is, too.
After all, bigger *is* better; ask anyone who's been putting gas in a Lincoln Navigator or Chevy Sububran lately... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I paid $100 shipped for mine which is less than a E1e with a KL1. It is whiter and has a high and low setting which is very handy. Also you can buy different color LEDs for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jtivat said:
Also you can buy different color LEDs for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We can?? or we will be able to?? I would love to get a green LS head for mine!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
revolvergeek said:
[ QUOTE ]
jtivat said:
Also you can buy different color LEDs for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We can?? or we will be able to?? I would love to get a green LS head for mine!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I was told we will be able to but not yet.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
JT Can you get those different color LED bezels now or are they to come in the future? Thanks.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stupid me! posting be fore re reading again! ingnore above post.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. I am in the process of picking up a spare E1e bezel, so maybe I can convince one of the mod-gods to stick a red 1 watt SE in it for me.