SureFire Customer Service

SarcoBlaster

Newly Enlightened
Last night, I pulled my 6P out of my backpack and found that the lens was melted because the tailcap switch was depressed somehow. Anyway, I called up SureFire today to see if I could buy a replacement and the guy (Doug) said he'd send me a lens replacement kit. So I gave him my name and address and that was that. Two thumbs up for SureFire's customer service! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BTW, does anybody know what a lens replacement kit consists of besides the lens? Or is that it? I'm sure it'll come with instructions, but in case it doesn't, how do I replace the lens? I have a 6P with a lexan lens. Thanks!

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug Rocks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif and all of the Surefire staff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
It comes with the lens and o-ring. You pop out the old lens and pop in the new and thats it. Takes about 10 seconds. Te Kits are only about $3 so if you have Lexan lights, it's good to have a few handy. I've melted lots of lens'.

and Doug at SF does ROCK!

Latest posts