What did you carry walking last?

Dr.K

Enlightened
I had my magled 2AA with rechargable NiMH on the whole time, and Tiablo A9 Q5 OP hanging via lanyard off of my other hand if I needed to see in the distance.

My 5yo had minimag w/Nite eyes drop in, and LOD CE in other hand waving them around frantically the whole time. I wanted him well illuminated from any angle. He called the walk "cat shinin".

It was my first time with the A9, man I really love this one.:grin2:

KingGlamis

Banned
SuperFire WF-501D. The brightest $20 light on the planet.

A sample pic from my back yard...

IMGP0043.jpg

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I walk in the dark, I most often use a rechargeable Inova T4 (TIROS version) and less often a Surefire CREE E2L. I bring both of them, plus an Arc AAA-P, and sometimes a new Inova T2 (2007 version) for grins.

The T2 throws farthest but I don't want to use its batteries up fast.

Bushman5

Enlightened
last night i carried my Wolf Eyes Defender with HO Cree upgrade in my pocket, in my shoulder holster i carried my 2C MalkoffMag. Also carried my stainless steel walking stick (aka "Bonecrusher") with solid oak dowel insert and solid brass eagles head for a handle. :naughty:

Scott Packard

Newly Enlightened
The Rexlight 2.1, set to medium most of the time. I really want the beam to be held steady for most of the walk. Can't stand it if my wife turns her Element 3W converted with a SSC-P4 on and waves it all over the place.

Daekar

Enlightened
Last walk I had my LP M3, Arc AAA-P, LP M1-T, LP MRV, and WE Boxer24W. LP M1-T and Arc AAA-P got the most use, followed by the Boxer24W.

Elliot

Newly Enlightened
A S&W 38 with lasergrips, a microtech auto knife and of course my new DX MTE Rebel 100.

Elliot

Max Brightness

Enlightened
For my walk tonight in the fog I carried and used SF U2, SF A2 (White LED), SF A2 (Green LED), SF G2, Arc AAA-P.

I carry them in a small pack I sling over my shoulder and rotate them throughout my hour or so walk/hike.

accr

Newly Enlightened
L2D CE on my belt, L1D CE on my keychain...

Soon to be...10x dominator on my belt too(is that gonna be too heavy?) :naughty:

bluecrow76

Enlightened
As always, LumaPower M1-T in the right hand, dog leash in the left hand and Keltec P32 in the back pocket. Something about the nice sharp crenelations on that M1-T bezel gives me nice warm feeling while I'm walking! I used to keep my Fenix L1DCE on my belt, but that was recently upgraded to a P3D RB100.

I took my RcatR aspheric MAG for a walk last week. It always makes me smile! :)

da.gee

Enlightened
Just got back with the dog, my P2D RB100, my brand new Olight T20 Q5 WC and my black Spydie Native in the pocket. Great night for a walk here in Portland OR USA.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dogsitting for the in-laws. Took him for a walk and all had on me was my McLux III PD-S (which is my EDC). Last week I took my new L1T v2 out for a test a couple of times.

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight is was a Stryker 6 with an Inova X03/Gen1 as a back up. For support there was an Amber Photon Micro-3 on the ball cap and 4 CR123 in the pocket, smoked two. Because there are shadows I don't trust.

chiphead

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had my magled 2AA with rechargable NiMH on the whole time, and Tiablo A9 Q5 OP hanging via lanyard off of my other hand if I needed to see in the distance.

My 5yo had minimag w/Nite eyes drop in, and LOD CE in other hand waving them around frantically the whole time. I wanted him well illuminated from any angle. He called the walk "cat shinin".

It was my first time with the A9, man I really love this one.:grin2:

What's a Tiablo A9?

chiphead

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Lat time was testing time, so then I carried Mag 2D ROP, L4 head on E1E body w AW RCR123, D-Mini, Deerelight 2 stage, SF 9P, Spyderco Endura.

Usually I carry

P2D if low light is required, SF 9P for quick looky-looky in the bushes light. Sometimes Endura clipped in pocket, and always Leatherman Charge Ti. Oh and keys with backup L0D CE, micra and ladybug.