• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* My Latest Mule Mod - Completely Redesigned Flashlight for All Flood

whc

Enlightened
Just finished this mod today, have done some testing to ensure it is working proper. I call this the "Mule Mod" since I have modded it to be a Mule :).

This mod took very long time to do, but the result is awesome, a 100% all flood flashlight without reflector. Have used a heat sink from Lumapower M1 series, cut the top off for it to fit the internal diameters of the head, installed a driver board that gives a well regulated output (max 4.2v), mounted a Seoul SSC P4 USV0H star from PhotonFanatic which I epoxied on the heat sink with Artic Silver thermal Adhesive.

The overall result is a very bright "Mule" all floody flashlight, that really is awesome for short distance use, and for lightning up a room and so on.

Note this flashlight should only be used with 17670 Li-Ion cells, not two CR/RCR123A. AW's protected is a tight fit, but they work, you just need to "bang" out the battery (hit it against your hand, or some thing like that), or you can also remove the sticker from the battery, that might do the trick :).

Here is your chance to own a genuine whc mod :D. truly one of a kind, you cannot find this anywhere else, guaranteed...

Here is some images of the final product:
DSC04636.JPG

DSC04637.JPG

DSC04639.JPG

DSC04638.JPG

DSC04640.JPG

DSC04645.JPG

DSC04646.JPG

Glo-ring :D
DSC04641.JPG

Left: Mule Mod, Right: VB-16 4th gen.
DSC04627.JPG

Have tried to take some beamshots, but not with great result but have here tried to illustrate the floody beam (the tint looks bluish, but had the camera on auto white balance, IRL the tint is very white):
DSC04634.JPG

DSC04632.JPG

DSC04633.JPG

Only the "Mule Mod" is the light source for this shot, pointing the flashlight at the window:
DSC04628.JPG

Some images of the stock module (left) and the modded module (right)
DSC04658.JPG

DSC04659.JPG

DSC04660.JPG

Asking SOLD! shipped world wide

I will not be held responsible loss or damage, once handed to post office.

Please send PayPal to: [email protected]

Last edited: