• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Aleph 3 and 1 Bare aluminum PRICE DROP $SOLD

scrappy

Enlightened
Hey, I have to put these up for sale to ConUS only please:

PICS ADDED thanks to the appreciated help of a great CPF'er Criollo!!!! Plus a price DROPPPPPP!

Don's amazing Aleph system

Aleph 1 Head with light engine, DB917 running a Lux III I believe, 2x123 tube and McE2s two stage tailcap, all in bare aluminum:

AND

Aleph 3 head in bare aluminum

AND

Light engine set at (i think its a db700- i'll check when i get home) is a Lux 5

Its a nice lego set.

All yours for 425 NOW 410! ONLY $410. Thats right $410..............................
PRICE DROP $400. OK what the hey one last price drop then I am going to withdraw - $350 shipped to us address.

Pics are below in Post Number 5. Anyway, they are in great great condition, never carried, just can't keep alot of lights anymore. I accept money orders, and paypal but add 4% to cover the fees. I'll ship from Fairfield, CT to any state in the continental US for free with priority mail. First I'll take it gets it.

Thanks for looking

Rich

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph 3 and 1 Bare aluminum

PM sent. KK

I am interested in the A3 head should you decide to split things up. Thanks.

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened

:wave: scrappy,

Nice Lights!! :clap::twothumbs:thumbsup:

Here we go...with the posting of pictures.

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill be interested in the aleph 1 head...

scrappy

Enlightened

Hey guys thanks for the interest in the parts. We may talk soon, but i would like to sell the whole set, so I'll get back to you in a little while, give it a chance to sell.

Price dropped to $410. PLUS I'll throw in a 1x123 bare aluminum aleph body made also by Don free... yup free...

Rich

scrappy

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph 3 and 1 Bare aluminum PRICE DROP $380

I will drop the price to $380 then withdraw this. Someone has to take these, they are beautiful, they are by McGizmo and part of CPF legend.

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph 3 and 1 Bare aluminum PRICE DROP $380

I will drop the price to $380 then withdraw this. Someone has to take these, they are beautiful, they are by McGizmo and part of CPF legend.

Yes, they are indeed legendary lights. I remain interested in the A3 head (and perhaps the 1x123 body). If someone wants to "partner" with me on a joint purchase (take the A1 head, 2x123 and TC), send me a PM.