• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: A19, FF's, Arc stuff

borax

Newly Enlightened
Got a few lights for sale, not accepting trades for now. I'll try to get some pictures up by tomorrow morning.

FF1 - Carried condition, some scratches and nicks. Includes CR123 and CR2 bodies. CR123 body has a trit on the tail and a body clip for attaching to a hat or belt. The head has a modified reflector for a rounder hotspot and better side spill. Belt holster included. Both bodies come with a 2 stage switch installed and foam padding to protect it and help reduce battery rattle. I've enjoyed this little light, sad to see it go. $140

FF3 - Carried condition, some scratches and nicks, has worked intermittenly since a few days after I got it. I cleaned all the contacts but it looks like there may be some sort of damage to the flupic, no idea how or what happened. But I'm sure someone with more skills than I could put a new one in and have a nice light. $120

A19 Cree 1xCR123 natural - Good condition, includes SS bezel with trit slots (no trit). Brand new McTC/McClicky tailcap and brand new GD666 Cree LE. $210

Arc AAA - Good condition, few minor nicks. $23

Arc LS 2xAA body - Good condition. $40

Pierce m10i - Good condition. $90

First to post an "I'll take it" in thread gets it. All prices include priority shipping to all 50 states. International buyers please add $10. PayPal only, add 3% for CC.

I take no responsibility for the goods once they leave my hands at the post office.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I know which Cree led in the A19 Cree 1xCR123 natural ?

Can it run on 1x3.7v rechargeables?

Thanks.

borax

Newly Enlightened
jumpstat: I purchased the LE from the Shoppe. Here's a quote from the website about the LE.

The Aleph Cree XR-E LE has a fully-regulated GD boost/buck driver which runs on 1 CR123 or 1 R123. A 3.7V Li-ion battery will work too. " P4"

carlsjrman: it is not an arc-p, it is an older model AAA.

Pics will be posted soon.

Latest posts