Any of you guys been to Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga?!

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spotted that place (off the 15 freeway) just a few weeks ago, so decided to go check it out yesterday. Couldn't believe it!!! Huge (or should I say HUGE) store, great decor, great atrium, everything in stock, fishing, camping, guns, ammo, and yes even flashlights hahaha.

Can't imagine what that place will look like during the Christmas shopping season.

They didn't have a rifle scope I was looking for though (Leupold MR/T), maybe too tacticool for their business model.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was there a few weeks back. Very impressive! Great place for sportsman to hang out, but as you said a little mainstream for specialty items. Great selection of generic outdoor sports gear though, and indoor trout streams running through the store - awesome!

nate4096

Newly Enlightened
I live right across the 15 from Bass Pro. About a 30 second drive to get there... It's a great place to stock up on ammo. Finally a local place that has good priced ammo. Yeah I like their Surefire selection although the sales people don't know crap about lights. Was asking about an M3 and the salesman didn't know which one in the case was the M3 http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/images/smilies/ohgeez.gif :ohgeez:. The layout is cool. One odd thing the main surefire display is over by the guns however all the beam filters, lamp assemblies, and accessories are over in camping.. WTH?... oh well. Definitely going to be a regular visit for me.