Where to buy Arc AAA LE for good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for somewhere to buy an Arc AAA LE with good pricing and not get nailed on the shipping. Any suggestions?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
TIA

Anarchocap

Enlightened
ARC will no longer be making LEs, they will be called Premiums in 2003. I have found that Vicomptel has the best prices on ARC stuff so far. But they have to get the stuff in stock! They never last that long, so you have to watch the "Dealer's Corner".

Bill.H

Enlightened
Are they still making LEs? Vicomptel shows them as backordered until mid-March. If Arc isn't making and shipping any, they'll be backordered forever.....

Or is it possible they'll just make enough to meet the backorders, then discontinue the LE and only do the P?

I've had one reserved at Vicomptel since November /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Bill,

That is exactly it. They are making enough LEs to meet their backorders. I am waiting for one from Vicomptel since December.

Peter said that if there were any additional, he would sell at his site. So I assume it is possible the dealers might get a few extra to pawn off also.

Its why I recommended checking the Vicomptel web site itself and the "Dealer's Corner" here on the forum. Another good place to watch would be right here on the ARC board too. Peter always posts product updates and availability.

It looks like that log jam is breaking loose, so everyone looking for an AAA or premium (that aren't already on back-order) should keep their eyes open and literally check daily.

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
Getting an ARC LE now?? Good-Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I've been on back-order with ViCompTel since last October!! Thou last I heard from them they would be getting a shipment soon. Must be patient!!

V

vlights

We should be getting the LEs sometime this week or next week. We have regular whites (naturals and blacks) and UVs in stock. Turquoise should be coming in with the LEs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.