• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy 005s, chrome and ti

fasteddie

Enlightened
SOLD OUT: Spy 005s, chrome and ti

For sale: Two Spy 005s, one chrome, one ti:

* Classic, black body, chrome knob and reflector, upgraded by Wayne to current board and Seoul emitter. Your choice, #27 with 2 blue trit capsules installed, or #89 with green tritium. Comes with original box and wrist strap. Both are very lightly used, but in near mint to mint condition. $635. Only selling one. Both have crow logo on the cap. WITHDRAWN FOR NOW.

* ti, black body, ti knob and reflector, latest board, dual tritium capsules installed. One cree and one seoul. Your choice. Both are very lightly used, but in near mint to mint condition. $675. SOLD OUT

* "Scratch and dent" version, HAIII Natural (OD) with latest board and seoul. The were called scratch and dent for the mix of parts that were used. They have the chrome head and polished SS 304 knob. This one has screws and 4-40 threads so you can mount your own clip or other accessories. Never carried or used. $525 SOLD

Price includes paypal fee and shipping in the US. Outside the US, you'll have to pay the extra shipping and explain to me how you want it shipped. Insurance extra. I can't accept responsibility for shipping problems once the light leaves my hands. First unqualified "I'll take it" prevails.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
Reviving this old one. These spys are still available, same LE the new one will have, and a lot cheaper. I can scan them if you want to see, but they look like all the other spys posted. I still have the lanyards and boxes (for the chromies).

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
One ti 005 is sold. Still have an upgraded chromie available. You can try twisting my arm to get the other ti if you like. :D

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
Sorry, no pics right now, but if you go to the cool fall section, you'll find plenty. These are in 9/10 condition or better. And, I've made another ti 005 and a scratch and dent 005 available as well.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
fasteddie, the Ti is a black body with a titanium head and knob correct?

Karl

You are correct, sir!! And to clarify, the chrome ones are the original ones but with the latest level of board and emitter. Much brighter and feature packed than the original setup.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a true "masterpiece" :) I have an upgraded "chrome" Spy005 and it is well worth what fasteddie is asking.......IMO

Bump with a picture of mine......
77458969_cqSE9-M.jpg

and one to compare size of other popular 123 lights
77459052_HDeYS-M.jpg

jeffb