Anyone else with a Dereelight or two on the way?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
So who else is waiting anxiously for their Dereelight DBS to arrive? Or maybe a CL1H? I also have a CL1H V3.0 on pre-order. My DBS left Beijing, China yesterday and I've learned the next stop should be New York City. I'm only 3 hours away from NYC so I'm hoping it shows up by Friday. I'll be posting a review with lots of pics once I have it in hand. :) I will do the same when I get the CL1H V3.0 which should be shipping soon.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The only way possible to compliment CL1H is to get a DBS. :thumbsup: :grin2:

circling the globe towards me as I write!!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
3-stage module has very flat regulation, doesn't run a long as the 2-stage, but it should be putting out a bit more light with the Q4 and maybe drawing a bit more juice if the Q4 has a higher VF than the Q2's.

x2x3x2

Banned
Has anyone received their DBS yet?
I think mine might have been lost as its taking much longer than before, or maybe its just due to their week-long holiday :p

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan said the shipping was slow from the holiday and they were late picking things up. We all pre-ordered the DBS so no one has received one yet to review.

x2x3x2

Banned
Alan said that tests from the factory yeilded throw number in the 25000 lux neighbourhood.

The Tiablo A9 measured a max of 21380 lux with smooth reflector in my tests.
Take note that the DBS is using a textured reflector. The Tiablo A9 with textured refector gives 15420 lux.
If this is in fact accurate, it might put the Tiablo throwmonsters into the back seat, for now anyways :p

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

.....The DBS measured a max of 21380 lux with smooth reflector in my tests.
Take note that the DBS is using a textured reflector. :p

x, you have yours already!
please clarify the lux and when the smooth and textured were used.

Thanks

ergotelis

Enlightened
Alan said that tests from the factory yeilded throw number in the 25000 lux neighbourhood.

The Tiablo A9 measured a max of 21380 lux with smooth reflector in my tests.
Take note that the DBS is using a textured reflector. The Tiablo A9 with textured refector gives 15420 lux.
If this is in fact accurate, it might put the Tiablo throwmonsters into the back seat, for now anyways :p

Wait a moment, 25000+ lux is with smooth reflector. Textured reflector with q2 is about 12000+ . Am i right or wrong?Just check again his posts...

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan listed ~27,000 LUX with the 3-Stage Q4 and smooth reflector that the DBS comes with. OP reflector is optional.

My DBS just came into NY this morning! Maybe it will make it here tomorrow or Saturday!

Inbound International Arrival, October 11, 2007, 7:55 am, JOHN F. KENNEDY APT/NEW YORK
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound Out of Customs, October 11, 2007, 7:53 am
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, October 10, 2007, 4:23 am, BEIJING EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, October 09, 2007, 11:15 am