• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Mac's Custom Mag XR-E

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all! Need to raise some funds for some mods... :whistle:

"-From Scratch O-Sink (pedastal needs to be around 0.075-0.100 taller)
-P3 WG Tint XR-E
-UCL Lens
-Cut Down stock mag reflector + M. Stripple metal reflector
-3amp Tailswitch
-Fupic Driver provides 900ma
-Single 18650 powered"

For sale, this Mac's Custom XR-E flashlight. I got it directly from cmacclel, has never been used besides playing around. I would say it has approx two batts of runtime on it. Never dropped, never abused, great condition.

Here are some pics of the baby :
img2046hh0.jpg

img2045dv4.jpg

img2048vt3.jpg

img2051fz3.jpg

You can read the original sale thread here

I will include a modified M. Stipple reflector which "smooths the beam out considerably". It has some white traces on it's surface that appear if you watch carefully when the light is on, the reflector didn't like being cleaned with ethanol (bummer, never had any problem before with McR reflectors). Does't seem to affect the beam in any way though. :shrug: The beam is certainly not the best out there but with M.stripple it is very fairly good.

I will also include a modified original smooth reflector. The light has a 3mm thick UCL lens at the front. I don't include any battery (18670 needed).

SOLDI paid $220+shipping for it new. Price is 140 shipped from France to North, central and south America, Caraïb, middle-east, Asia and Oceania. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. I won't be responsible for lost/damaged in the mail. I can put this in the mail within 24/48 hours once payment received.

Paypal only please, add 4% if you are using cc-paypal.

First unconditionnal "I'll take it" gets it. :party:

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mac's Custom Mag XR-E

14 mins? Didn't expect that :eek:
Well it's your's as soon as payment received :wave:
shoot me a PM with shippind adress!

Cheers!

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold Pending funds : Mac's Custom Mag XR-E

Forgot to add that if wanted, the reflector can be removed completely to use the light as a pure flood (like a Mule) it's pretty cool!

For the record, there is one person backup in case the transaction doesn't go through (I'll allow 48 hours for plasmaman to transfer funds).

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold Pending funds : Mac's Custom Mag XR-E

Payment received :thumbsup:

The light will ship tomorow.
Enjoy!