• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Beautiful TNC AA Keylux (SOLD)

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand Spankin' new TNC Keylux AA w/a Luxeon I SWOH @ 350mA.
These SWOH's are nice, they give out 60lm @ 350mA I believe.

The Keylux Is HA III Blue with a very nice finish. I have 2 so this one Is not needed. I might just go and order a HA NAT one just for the heck of It.

These lights are built like tanks, double O-rings everywhere.
Also, you can easily upgrade the Luxeon to a Seoul Canister for even more output, but the luxeon I swoh puts out a very decent amount of light for a AA.

A lithium L91 battery Is inluded.
**SOOOOOLD**
Asking $95 Shipped Anywhere in the world.

picture002gz0.jpg

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ~~TNC AA Keylux~~

That is very cool. Is it multi-level?

Gatsby

Enlightened
Re: FS Beautiful TNC AA Keylux

I'm pretty sure there is a flupic complete can with emitter on sale at the TNC website that can be screwed directly into this body. There may be other options in terms of buying the board and doing it yourself - check out their online store and you'll find a variety of components for modding, etc..

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure there is a flupic complete can with emitter on sale at the TNC website that can be screwed directly into this body. There may be other options in terms of buying the board and doing it yourself - check out their online store and you'll find a variety of components for modding, etc..

You're right, you could install a SSC flupic powered canister from tncproducts.com

Thanks

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

FYI it looks like you can get a screw in Cree upgrade for this light from TNC for $18

http://tncproducts.com/hp_zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=17

Thats without LED or Converter board...not to mention that heat sink is sold out.And the Cree is not a good idea since this light has a one piece head reflector. You have to go Seoul, if you want to upgrade. Just scrape the old Lux from the heatsink , and slap a U-bin from Photonfanatic. Done, $10 upgrade.

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Beautiful TNC AA Keylux (Price Drop)

Wow, great price on a classic light.

If I didn't have two already . . .

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS Beautiful TNC AA Keylux (Price Drop x2)

I will take it.

Bill

PM sent.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Beautiful TNC AA Keylux (Price Drop x2)

These are very nice lights and are great for running on an everywhere available cell, the AA. You won't regret getting this one.

Karl